DMCA / Copyright Policy - hdmomtube.com
We take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. In order to uphold these rights, we comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as per the following Notice and Takedown Policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), to request removal of material on the website which you believe violates your intellectual property rights, you must provide a written notice which includes the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, incuding your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, a valid email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice you are submitting is accurate and that you are either the owner of the work that is claimed to be infringed or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of an agent who has authorization to act on your behalf.
Please be aware that all the information listed above must be included in your notice in order for your notice to be valid.
All claims of copyright infringement should be forwarded to us through our contact form.
Abuse of these procedures, or misrepresentation of facts in a DMCA Notice, can result in legal liability. Such liability includes damages, court costs and attorneys’ fees. Therefore, please be certain that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice.
Take Down Procedure
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website may make modifications, alterations or additions to this policy at any time. All users should check the policy regularly in order to stay current with the information herein.